:- Project Co-Ordination.
:- Project Co-Ordinator
:- Manager – Project Co-Ordination.
Officer :- Head of Project Co-Ordination
of subordinates :- Nil
Job Code: PCORsteel
Job Code: PCORsteel
Our Client is a Kolkata Based Group of Companies is a forerunner in marketing, designing, engineering and production of pre-fabricated steel industrial / non-industrial applications. We manufacture and install Space Frame Structure, Tubular & Rolled Section Steel Structures. The Company is a recognized name in the field of Pre-Engineered Steel and Metal Buildings (PEB) Structure for cost-effective and speedy completion of commercial, industrial and architectural buildings.
Job Responsibilities :-
- Design Drawing approval from customer.
- Study of GA Drawing & check with Tech HO Note.
- Coordination with D/E Dept for phase wise drawing release.
- Inventory, on available RM Sections to be maintained in coordination with purchase.
- Check drawings and BOQ correctness with respect to technical H/O note, available RM sections, manufacturing & erection requirement.
- Phase wise production planning.
- Coordinating with Checkers/ factory/ SED for any mistakes found in drawing and subsequent drawing revisions.
- Visit Factory and coordinating with Factory Manager/Factory Coordinator/Checking of critical connections/ dimensions in the drawings and make factory aware of the critical dimensions.
- Customer Inspection in coordination with QAD & PLP.
- Coordinating with Purchase/ Materials Manager for Bought out Items like Rolling Shutters, Turbo vent, Ridge Vent, Glazing, Alco Panels,
- non standard items, etc
- Inspection of vendor items along with QAD as & when required.
- Site visit for progress review /or to solve any hard core technical problems at site. (if required).
- To co-ordinate regularly with client, to attend progress review meetings, submitting BAR Charts, and monitoring of projects as per Barcharts.
- Customer Billing, Bill certification & payment chase up.
Desired Criteria :-
- Qualification: Diploma – Mechanical
- Experience : Minimum 10-15 Years.
- Basic understanding of structural drawings & fabrication. Must be techno commercial, with good Communication Skill in English (verbal & writing), Must have computer skill with good knowledge in Excel, Word, email etc. Knowledge in MS Project will be an additional advantage.
- Contract handling skills, understanding of Commercial Clauses, TAX components, Bank Guarantee, LC, Insurance Policies , Road Permits, C Forms, etc
To apply please email us your profile with the Job Code at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org