- Assessing the training needs of the teachers /Tutors
- Capable of Course design & content development in Urdu for Social Sciences.
- Provide training to teachers for effective lesson plan & implementation of it.
- Identify and incorporate sessions in the training plan as per the training needs identified.
- Helping to develop training module & implementing module at various levels.
- Prepare training reports including training feedback consolidation and classroom observations.
- Conduct assessments in Schools regarding teaching.
- Develop a comprehensive training plan, with defined objectives for each session.
Our Client is a social Welfare Organization their office is headquartered in Hyderabad and focuses on 3 broad themes – Drinking Water, Child Rights and Sustainable Livelihood. They currently work in nine states touching the lives of more than one million people. They have been working in the area of primary education in government schools in a number of locations across the country since 2004.
They have partnered with Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) for the past four years and has achieved outstanding results with its current ‘Ensuring Children Learn (ECL)’ and ‘Mumbai Public School (MPS)’ and Nanhi Kali (NK)’ programs that cumulatively run in more than 150 MCGM schools directly impacting learning outcomes of more than 15,000 students on a daily basis.
In the current academic year - MCGM has embarked upon a unique transformation project called School Excellence Program (SEP) where MGCM has partnered with educational organizations on pedagogy, trainings, assessments etc and in a phased manner will seek to create an impact across more than 1300 schools in the MCGM system. They have been chosen by MCGM as a content/pedagogy and trainings partner for its Urdu medium schools for Standard 1 to 5.
We have opening in one of the largest and fastest growing social sector organisation in India working to make poverty history.
Founded in 1998 our work has 3 broad sectors: Child Rights, Safe Drinking Water and Sustainable Livelihoods. They have a research arm that takes up action researches and other field based trials to check out innovations and their potential to positively influence policy. Their ideology revolves around building sustainable models within the social sector that deliver critical services efficiently and equitably to under privileged communities.
It is our belief that in a globalised world for any social activity to be effective the involvement and contribution of all stakeholders direct or indirect plays an important role in making it responsive, responsible and sustainable for the communities in question. In this effort we work together with governments, communities, corporates and civil society institutions to channelize their collective resources – financial, technical and human – into creating new approaches to solve widespread poverty-related issues across the country. The aim is to make the most efficient and equitable use of every rupee spent in the sector.
This has been our journey since 1998 from when these public-private partnerships have helped us create sustainable, affordable solutions to long-pending development problems of the country: ensuring the rights of a child, sustainable livelihood opportunities for theunderserved and safe drinking water & sanitation to rural households and so on.
With a team of 350 + employees and hundreds of community workers they are presently working in nine states: Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Orissa, Nagaland, Punjab, Haryana and Maharashtra touching the lives of more than 1million under privileged people.
- Educational Qualification: Qualification: B.Ed /M.Ed
- Minimum 3 years of Exp in Training the teachers or teaching Primary School Students.CTC - RS. 3 LacsJOB LOCATION - MUMBAI
Contact UsMANOJ AGARWAL | CEO-ECOMM | 918013486581 | 033 40053996