Location : Bangalore
Position : Two.
Job Location: House of Lords, St Marks Road.Bangalore.
Joining : Immediately.
Working Hours : Regular Office Hours.
CTC : RS. 1.2 Lacs to RS.1.8 Lacs.
Freshers are Welcome. Candidate must be a registered pharmacist under the pharmacy council from Bangalore
summary of Position:
The Patient Service Pharmacist will assist in the organization in handling patient calls.
Management of patient communications by the company for its commercial products division.
The pharmacist will respond to calls, answer patient queries dispense medicine both on location and at patient's desired delivery address.
- Invaluable experience with many of the projects and people working within the industry
- Involvement in a variety of national, and local programs and efforts.
- No late night shifts – work timings are normal Indian office hours
- Excellent work environment.
- Great opportunities to grow.
- Registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy council with a valid Pharmacy license
- B.Pharm or D.Pharma
- Strong command of multiple Indian languages
- Working experience of MS Office.
To apply please email us your profile with the Job Code at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org