Designation : Branch Operation Manager
Experience : Minimum 2-3 Years
Industry Type : Event Management Company
Position : One
Job Code : DMEvent
Office Location : Gomti Nagar - Lucknow
Working Hours: 10:00 A.M TO 7 P.M
Qualification: Graduation or an MBA
Take Home Salary - RS.22000/- P.M to RS. 25000/- P.M
Company Profile: Leading Event Management/Brand Promotion Company.
Job Summary ( Please define them in business terms)
- Regular Task / Responsibilities
- Establish key relationships with corporate clients and agencies to ensure
- maximum exposure and increase revenue.
- To obtain minimum 20 Sales appointments per week both out of the office
- and in house.
- Communicating with clients prior to their course and recording all
- Be aware of the key trends in the market and take appropriate action
- Have extensive knowledge of competitor and what business is booking into
- the area.
- Contact past clients to reschedule events.
- Proactively identify and implement new and updated group activities and team
- building exercises
- Negotiate proposals with clients as necessary
- Conduct site tours of venues, host open houses, attend tradeshows as
- Ensure event planning materials including brochures, website, and other
- pieces are up to date at all times.
- Team leader to manage proposals and event projects.
- Pitch leader including brief taking, managing internal pitch process, internal
- meetings, writing briefs, guiding creative development, proposal (PPT)
- preparation and budgeting.
- Key responsibility for developing winning pitches.
- Key responsibility for project profitability.
- Post-event follow up and evaluations/ external and internal.
- Be present to meet and greet Vendors & Clients as appropriate.
- Entertain prospective clients where appropriate.
- Carry out telephone sales calls to sell the facilities.
- Ensure that all communications with clients are handled within the required
- time frame and to company standards.
- Assisting with promotional events.
- Attending and presenting at trade shows and school fairs.
- Attend Company and department meetings.
- Be aware of company policies.
- Ensure that the Finance department is given accurate information for billing.
- Have full product knowledge of the Events Services offered.
- Ensure that statistical data is produced and analyzed.
- Produce and set the strategies with the Regional Manager & Branch
- Be pro-active in putting forward suggested actions to achieve the
- department’s targets.
- Superior organizational, coordination, and oral/written communication skills
- Must be available 7 days a week (including weekends and evenings)
- Proven ability in event planning, coordination, and management
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple, complex issues
- Team player that possesses an extensive network throughout the community
- Strong computer skills, and proficiency with PC applications
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail and ability to make decisions
- on the spot.
- Must be flexible due to a constantly changing environment
- Must be proactive and be able to work independently with little or no
- Excellent customer service skills and demonstrable experience
- Articulate and good telephone manner
- Proven ability in copy writing for marketing purposes
- Keen eye for attention to detail
- Strong sense of initiative and a “can do” attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
To apply please email us your profile with the Job Code at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org