Job Code: Contcivil
Post: Project Engineer (Contract Administration)
Position : One
Education Qualification: DME/B.E / B.TECH in Civil Engg.
Software Skills : MS Office, MS Project & Autocad
Experience: Minimum 8 to 10 years in Construction, Contract Administration of Real Estate, with 4 years as Project Engineer of High Rises, Shopping Malls, Residential Complex etc.
CTC - 5 to 6.5 Lacs Per annum.
We do not provide accommodation.
Job Location : West Bengal, South Kolkata
It is a Renowned Project which is a joint enterprise of the government of West Bengal with the Shrachi, Emami, Sureka, MKJ, JB and Nahata Groups.
Over the last couple of decades, these names have been associated with most of the city’s landmark buildings and complexes.
- Checking of quantities vis-à-vis the drawings.
- Checking for consistency among drawings, specification and BOQ
- Making budget for execution of work and materials required.
- Preparing and compilation of tender documents
- Tender comparative, checking and analysis of rates quoted by various contractors
- Finalizing the BOQ and the contract value after various rounds of negotiation for the successful bidder.
- Co-ordination with contractor and various internal departments for start of work.
- Contract administration based on the Contracts terms and conditions
- Checking of Running Account bills submitted by contractor w.r.t. the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Checking purchase indent as per budget for the material required for construction of a particular work.
- Verification of reconciliation statement for free issue materials.
- Checking, rate analysis and certifying of extra items.
- Final bill certification and closure of contract.
To apply email us your cv at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code Please mention your current CTC and expected CTC to get a prompt and positive reply from us.
MANOJ AGARWAL | CEO-ECOMM | 918013486581 | 033 40053996.
Ecomm is a Talent Search Firm, we do not charge fees from the candidates