Job Code: CIVILCM
Post: CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
Education Qualification: DME/B.E / B.TECH in Civil Engg.
Experience: Minimum 10 years in Construction, with 4 years as construction manager of High Rises, Shopping Malls, Residential Complex etc.
CTC - 7 to 9 Lacs Per annum.
We do not provide accommodation
Job Location : West Bengal, South Kolkata
It is a Renowned Project which is a joint enterprise of the government of West Bengal with the Shrachi, Emami, Sureka, MKJ, JB and Nahata Groups.
Over the last couple of decades, these names have been associated with most of the city’s landmark buildings and complexes.
- Carrying out specific tasks as per checklist devised by the PM
- Notifying the GM of any non-conformity which pose an imminent danger, or cause a material concern for safety and the contractors fails to rectify.
- Monitor the work of his subordinates and Contractor’s respectively.
- Accountable to the GM for satisfactory execution of the specific task and for the responsibilities of Jr. Engineer including checking of specific task.
- Assisting in carrying out site safety management functions.
- Assisting in carrying out site quality management functions.
- Checking that Site work comply with design requirements including those of the method statement, precautionary and protective measures.
- Validating conditions on site which related to design assumptions for temporary or permanent structure
- Be responsible for preparing daily works report of the work under his task.
- Be responsible for quality certification of principle contractor’s and sub contractors for running and final bills.
- Any other reasonable tasks considered essential by the PM or CM for the project.
- To assist in any other matter that may be assigned and required to do from time to time.
To apply email us your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the Job Code.
MANOJ AGARWAL | CEO-ECOMM | 918013486581 | 033 40053996.
Ecomm is a Talent Search Firm, we do not charge fees from the candidates