Job Code - BAHYD
About Our Client
The company is India’s largest and fastest growing overseas career management company with 20 offices and 500 employees. It helps Indian professionals, students and families seek an overseas career either through working, studying, visiting, migrating or investing overseas.
The company is headquartered in Hyderabad - Jubilee Hills
The Group manages 3 brands:
The Career Management Company for Professionals
X! Travel Club: A travel company
Gen Y: A career management company for youth
The company from the perspective of an IT vendor
· The Companies IT infrastructure
· Network: WAN Network across the country with MPLS connectivity
· CRM: One of the earliest and largest users of cloud computing technology using Salesforce.com.
· The Company is the winner of Information Week EDGE Award for CRM Implementation in 2010.
· Development Methodology: Outsourced to external companies and Independent contractors.
· We require a Business Analyst to capture all the requirements from the departments and coordinate with various vendors and employees.
· Understand the overall requirements of the company.
· Capture requirements from various departments.
· Implement the projects.
· Some of them are bugs, some enhancements and some new features or products.
Why work with us?
· Innovative user of cutting-edge technology (earliest and largest users of cloud computing in India and our Travel Platform is linked to Multicom in the UK – another first in India; our network is protected by MPLS)
· Fastest growing company (we are now growing globally and will soon go public)
· Work in a dynamic environment (no day can be boring)
· Recognized as among the best users and implementers of technology. (COMPANY is the winner of Information Week EDGE Award for CRM Implementation in 2010.)
· Our products and services directly change lives and careers of many Indians.
When to start?
- Graduate/ MBA with minimum one year experience as business analyst.
- Should be fluent in English and must possess neutral accent.
- Should be skilled in basic computers.
Position Vacant - Three
CTC Range – 1.8 Lacs to 2.4 Lacs (Not negotiable)
To apply please email us your cv at email@example.com.
MANOJ AGARWAL | CEO-ECOMM | 918013486581 | 033 40053996