Designation : Branch Operation Manager
Position : One
Job Code : BMEVENT
Office Location : Saltlake-Kolkata
Working Hours: 10:00 A.M TO 7 P.M
Qualification: Graduation or an MBA
Take Home Salary - RS.22000/- P.M to RS. 25000/- P.M
Company Profile: Leading Event Management/Brand Promotion Company.
- Manages the Branch Office in order to meet the Event needs of customers in the assigned community market.
- Abides by the current laws and organizational policies and procedures designed and implemented to promote an environment which is free of harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory behavior in the workplace
- Directly supervises assigned personnel.
- Provides periodic reports to the Regional Sales Manager and other groups as required throughout the Company
- Actively participates in community organizations and activities in a manner which reflects favorably on the Perfect10
- Experience in brand & Indoor/Outdoor marketing activities
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing marketing and segment activities
- Prepare presentations.
- Fixes & attends meetings with clients & manages correspondence.
- Calculates budgets and ensures they are adhered to.
- Initiates, coordinates and/or participates in all efforts to publicize event.
- Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
- Visits venues to generate plan layout of sitting and decorations
- Negotiates and secures event space.
- Work with printer and designer to develop event invitations.
- Create invitee list.
- Keeps inventory of backdrops, projectors, computers, and other display materials.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, partner organizations and subsidiaries.
- Travelling is compulsory for Event Management in other cities.
Product Management & design
- Assist in the design and creation of product prototypes (artifacts, Event/party kits, decorative items, etc.)
- Coordinating with vendors for the outsourcing and delivering quality.
- Keep track of Operational execution of events.
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials Support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
- Only female applicants can apply.
- Post Graduation in Business Management OR Equivalent Qualification in Mass Communications, Advertising etc.
- Knowledge of Computers: MS Office Package
- Experience of 5+ Yrs in Servicing /Communications in Mass Com in a Reputed Organization, Desire to succeed, Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties,trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
- Ability to work beyond Advertising mandate is preferred
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Experience or training in marketing or sales preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to work effectively in a multicultural company.
- Ability to think out-of-the-box and work under extreme pressure and stringent times lines are important aspects the position will be decided on.
- Understand business goals and work closely with leadership on key business, resource, issue and both internal and external communication priorities
- A team player with excellent written and oral communication
To apply email us your cv with the job code at: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com