Job Code: AMIO
Line Manager’s Job Title: Location Head
Location / Department : Kolkata/Operations.
Context of the Job - The job needs a thorough understanding of life insurance domain & good business management skills. The incumbent should have the ability to manage insurance operations & have knowledge of key performance drivers associated with business. The critical skills to be possessed by an individual for this position are good team management experience, ability to do an objective assessment of business situations and needs, result orientation within quality / cost parameters, crisis & time management.
Purpose of the Job:
- Complete management of insurance process of client (i.e. Kotak Life insurance) on defined performance parameters.
- To provide complete backend operational support to team (internal customers) & client (external customer i.e. Kotak Life Insurance) to meet business requirements of the organization.
- To ensure that process at location functions as per the business goals and objectives of the organization.
The company was formed in 1994.
The company has call center operations in 10 cities across India, together having approximately 3500 workstations and more than 5000 employees in strength. DigiCall provides full range of inbound and outbound call center service solutions to its clients. Our Services cater to a diverse client base across Telecom, BFSI, Retail, Travel, Hospitality and Healthcare.
- Drive Performance through Team
- Requirement management & issuance of business
- Adherence to Compliance & Audit Guidelines
- Submission of issuance reports to Location Head & Head office
- Coordination with client.
- Good communication skills in English, Hindi and Bengali
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Graduation any subject
- Experience minimum 1 Year as Sr. Team Leader in outbound insurance process/6 month as assistant manager in Insurance process
- Good presentation.
CTC - RS. 2.4 LACS.
To apply please email us your profile with the Job Code at email@example.com.
MANOJ AGARWAL | CEO-ECOMM | 918013486581 | 033 40053996